Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New (read: Old) Projects!

Hey Everyone!

We're not dead yet here at DaanofWar! In fact, remember that Drake McBain from last post? Well, I ordered him an army:

There's a full Press Ganger unit already basecoated, with some Kayazy Assassins, Wrong Eye & Snapjaw, an Underboss, a Bull Snapper and nana nana nana nana... Ragmaaan!

But before I finish those guys I've decided to get my Menoth force out of the way first. I've spent the first part of the evening soldering some custom chains on my Wracks and hopefully do some actual painting later tonight.


This is all the stuff I still need to do for Menoth. And also glue an arm back on my Talon, which is just for me personally I guess.

It's going to be a busy week, but I'm going to try and keep this blog updated on my progress! The McBain army is intended to be used in tournaments in the near future so the sooner it's done, the happier I'll be.

Death to the False Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment