Friday, February 7, 2014

Floral Pattern Intensifies

New blog post this time because I've been busy with my Menoth army!

It took me a couple of months but I finally finished the stuff I posted about last time: the Choir and the Castigator and the Crusader.

Check 'em out!

Still going strong with the floral pattern!
The choir scrolls are still empty due to lack of inspiration. I figured I'd have enough time to think of something cool since there's still a lot of stuff left to do for this army. I still have two infantry units to go and a bunch of solo's and wreck markers. I also assembled another warcaster (the testament), but our cats stole his base. It's frustrating how difficult it is to get your hands on warmachine bases these days, so I'll probably be saving him for last.

My 'menoth' shelf.
I've been making solid progress these last few weeks though, so hopefully with some luck I'll be able to show off some more completed mini's somewhere next week. In the meantime I've agreed to meet up with a friend today and actually play some games for a change. I'll probably be using my mercs though, since I very much hate playing with an unfinished army. I'll try to take some pictures and stuff and see if I can make a cool battle report.

Death to the False Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment